Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
admin
KeymasterThank you for the extra details. The Accept Stripe Payments plugin needed an update. Please upgrade that plugin when you can. It should solve that other error now. Let me know if that makes any difference.
Regarding the user account not getting created, if you enable the debug logging feature, it will give more info as to where things are stopping after the payment. It will be useful to determine what is happening there.
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/enable-debug-logging/admin
KeymasterThe error this site is still reporting cannot happen since the function is just not “re-declared” anymore in the new version that I pointed out above. I have verified that in the code multiple times. I am unsure whether the system is still accessing the cached version of the old file. I have previously encountered situations where a file gets cached on certain servers and remains stuck in that cached state, resulting in the old file being served repeatedly, even after multiple attempts to overwrite it.
There is a certain setup/configuration/conflict/situation on this site that is triggering this. I tried testing the Stripe checkout myself on PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.1. I just can’t see the same error. So I don’t know what specific setup/condition is causing the issue on this site 🙁
Are you using the following Stripe buttons or the old ones?
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/sca-compliant-stripe-buy-now-button/
or
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/sca-compliant-stripe-subscription-button/Can you post a link to the page containing the Stripe buttons so I can inspect it?
admin
KeymasterSomething is strange on this site. Do you have a backup copy of the same plugin (kept from before) in the plugins directory? Some users keep a duplicate of the plugin (as a backup) which can create an issue.
Is there any caching on this site?
Do you have any staging/test site by any chance?
admin
KeymasterThank you. That version of PHP should be fine. Please try downloading the following copy of the plugin and try that. Let me know if this one makes any difference:
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/wp-content/uploads/simple-membership.zipYou can delete the currently active copy of the plugin then upload and activate the above mentioned one. You won’t lose any data (members, payments, buttons, settings etc.) in the process so it is safe to do this.
admin
KeymasterIf it still gives an error, please try downloading the following copy of the plugin and try that. Let me know if this one makes any difference:
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/wp-content/uploads/simple-membership.zipadmin
KeymasterThe member’s data is stored in the Database table. You can query the DB table to retrieve the details then loop through the result and output details in a format that you want.
Here is a function that can be useful to get a list of members from a particular membership level. You can then loop through the resultset:
https://github.com/wp-insider/simple-membership/blob/94b8ed337d7c2a6c70cd369c554ae27d919773de/simple-membership/classes/class.swpm-utils-member.php#L148-L154The code from the following free addon might be helpful:
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/simple-membership-addon-show-member-info/admin
KeymasterYou are free to change/tweak what you want to change if you are a coder. However, this will be a lot of coding work and some advanced coding knowledge will be required. So I won’t recommend taking this on if you are not an advanced coder. Providing coding guidelines/help of this magnitude will be beyond the scope of this free support.
February 28, 2023 at 12:43 am in reply to: Simple Membership Miscellaneous Shortcodes & Features Addon #25616admin
KeymasterI have added an option for this in the addon. Download the updated copy of the addon then you can use the following to show members count of a membership level with active account status:
[swpm_show_members_count membership_level="2" account_status="active"]In this example, the membership level ID is 2.
You can download the updated version of the addon from the following page:
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/simple-membership-miscellaneous-shortcodes-addon/admin
KeymasterThat’s strange. I can’t seem to be able to reproduce this. What version of PHP is being used on this server? If you go to the plugins menu of your admin dashboard, what version number does it show for the plugin?
I was noticing some caching issue with the plugin upgrade. After I clicked upgrade, it showed that it upgraded but later I went to the plugins menu, I found that it didn’t actually upgrade. So I want to make sure the same is not happening to you.
admin
KeymasterWhat version of PHP is being used on this site? I have given a reply to the following post which should be helpful for you to check as well:
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/forums/topic/critical-error-after-payment-takenadmin
KeymasterYou can customize the various text output of the plugin by creating a customized translation file for your site.
I have also just added a filter hook for that thank you page message. Below is an example of how you can use this filter hook to customize the message:
admin
KeymasterThis “redeclare” error should not happen since we have added a function_exists check in there.
Can you delete the copy of the Simple Membership plugin and then add it again. You won’t lose any data that you have already configured in the plugin (for example: members, level, payment buttons, settings etc.). So it is okay to delete and re-add the plugin to make sure all the files are refreshed and no caching is happening.
admin
KeymasterThis should be fixed in the new version that I have released. Please upgrade the plugin when you can.
admin
KeymasterThis should be fixed in the new version that I have released. Please upgrade the plugin when you can.
admin
KeymasterLooks like the server variable “SERVER_NAME” is not defined on this server. That variable should be defined in your server configuration. In the new release of the plugin, we have added a check for this so upgrade to the new version and that should not generate the “notice” anymore. Let me know how it goes after you upgrade to the new version.
-
AuthorPosts