Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
admin
KeymasterUsername and email doesn’t need to match. Can you please share a link to your registration page so I can check?
admin
KeymasterYes, the import WP User addon will create member records. So use that addon to import users then deactivate that addon.
admin
KeymasterHi Geson, You can easily customize that protection message using the following code in your “functions.php” file of the theme:
add_filter('swpm_not_logged_in_post_msg', 'swpm_my_protection_msg_customization'); function swpm_my_protection_msg_customization($msg) { $msg = 'Whatever you put in here will be shown instead of the default message.'; return $msg; }admin
KeymasterThe password reset form doesn’t create any user. I only resets the password of the user in question. Is it somehow creating a user on your site?
You can customize the email details from the email settings menu/interface of the plugin.
admin
KeymasterUse the following addon so you can specify a “Welcome/Home Page” for each membership access level.
https://simple-membership-plugin.com/configure-login-redirection-members/
admin
KeymasterThe addon is complete and beta testing is also over. I have sent you a copy of the addon.
admin
KeymasterThe addon is complete and beta testing is also over. I have sent you a copy of the addon.
admin
Keymaster1) Yes we have plans to add a captcha option for the login form.
2) I use the bbpress forum on this site 🙂
Glad to hear that you like this plugin. I would really appreciate it if you left a rating for the plugin here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-membership/admin
KeymasterAre you using any other membership plugin that does something with the login operation?
admin
KeymasterDo you mean the media attachment?
September 20, 2014 at 12:21 am in reply to: Hi Folks – Can it tie multiple sites together? I need to tie memberships of 3 .. #334admin
KeymasterNot at the moment unfortunately.
admin
KeymasterI use the BBPress forum plugin.
September 18, 2014 at 11:21 pm in reply to: Users Login But Plugin Loops Them Back to Register Or Login #320admin
KeymasterAre you using any caching plugin?
admin
KeymasterThis plugin currently can’t do more than one membership level. You could give the following one a try:
https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/wordpress-emember-easy-to-use-wordpress-membership-plugin-1706admin
KeymasterYou can copy that logout link shown in the standard member login widget and use that link to create a navigation menu item via WordPress’s Menu interface.
-
AuthorPosts