WordPress Membership Plugin
Are the directory permissions a minimum of 0754 ???
They are at 755 (folders) and 644 (files), but our server only allows WordPress to modify 775/664 folders and files. We keep getting hacked with 775/664 though, so I’m trying to avoid giving those permissions to anything unless really necessary.
But since it stopped working when we tightened the permissions, I figured it might be related and we might need to change some files and folders to 775/664 for the registration to work again.
Is your server preventing scripts from being invoked by non-WordPress files?
Again, everything worked until we changed the permissions last week, so I assume not.
But the server got hacked last week, and it’s possible the host might have changed security after that.
I’d like to test the file permissions options before having to contact the host though.
After approving the payment with the verified email address, the answer is yes, the plugin caught the payment, created the account, etc.
This is solved.