Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

tony.tool

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • February 28, 2021 at 11:40 am in reply to: wp login error: conflict with wordfence 2FA #22220
    tony.tool
    Participant

    … sorry, actually I have the WPSM user import plugin installed and active…

    February 28, 2021 at 8:40 am in reply to: wp login error: conflict with wordfence 2FA #22219
    tony.tool
    Participant

    Hi,
    thank you for your support.

    No, I have no Simple-Membership addons installed. Actually wordfence works really well. As I have a premium subscription, I will continue using it, at least for one year…

    So, as far as I understand, Simple membership works well with AIO WP Security and has not been tested with wordfence? Correct?

    So far WPSM works well with wordfence, too. Only, it will lock you out if you activate 2FA in wordfence. I could test the 2FA addon provided with Simple Membeship, but this will be another 40 bucks, just to find out if it works. The 2FA function is included in wordfence…

    If there is no solution I have to choose between Simple membership and wordfence, right?

    Thank you,
    regards,

    February 26, 2021 at 8:27 am in reply to: wp login error: conflict with wordfence 2FA #22213
    tony.tool
    Participant

    Hi,
    it happens on the standard login screen using /wp-login.php.

    Thank you

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy