Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

tapuat

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • June 22, 2017 at 10:24 pm in reply to: Paypal Registration Issue #11289
    tapuat
    Participant

    Here is the Debug I get

    [06/22/2017 10:00 PM] – SUCCESS: Paypal Class Initiated by 173.0.81.1
    [06/22/2017 10:00 PM] – SUCCESS: Post string : txn_type=subscr_cancel&subscr_id=I-4MJKN8R2LEVT&last_name=Saint-Paul&residence_country=US&mc_currency=USD&item_name=The+Eden+Magazine+Club+Membership&business=morrisonmaryam%40gmail.com&amount3=1.00&recurring=1&verify_sign=A5mHShpQ-4NWynyUUm2KG.MrHZzSAaYqu0pRttUG4usjD0ovWVkMWsoE&payer_status=verified&payer_email=arnaud%40tapuat.com&first_name=Arnaud&receiver_email=morrisonmaryam%40gmail.com&payer_id=U7MJ5R9GEXHZN&reattempt=1&payer_business_name=Simplyfly+llc&subscr_date=15%3A00%3A19+Jun+22%2C+2017+PDT&custom=subsc_ref%3D2&charset=windows-1252&notify_version=3.8&period3=1+Y&mc_amount3=1.00&ipn_track_id=6d745d6c6e7&
    [06/22/2017 10:00 PM] – SUCCESS: Checking if PayPal IPN response is valid
    [06/22/2017 10:00 PM] – SUCCESS: Connecting to: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
    [06/22/2017 10:00 PM] – FAILURE: IPN validation failed.
    [06/22/2017 10:00 PM] – SUCCESS: Paypal class finished.

    June 22, 2017 at 10:16 pm in reply to: Paypal Registration Issue #11287
    tapuat
    Participant

    I am having the same issues so I might jump in πŸ™‚

    1) when creating a paypal button through SMWP and use its shortcode, in Sandbox mode, I get this message: β€œThe link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again. ”

    2) if I create a button (including the advanced variables) in the paypal sandbox business account and complete a transaction (Yay!) by first, of course, copy the code of the button generated by Paypal in the Join page
    –> Nothing happens: the transaction took place but SMWP does not register it so I do not receive the email with the link to complete registration either.

    I am a bit at a loss πŸ™‚ Help?

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy