Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

viviana

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • September 27, 2023 at 4:20 pm in reply to: add member after product purchase #27221
    viviana
    Participant

    Yes, I am already selling in woocommerce and my clients are paying with Mercado Pago. But I didn’t find a way to sell the membeship directly with Mercado Pago.

    September 18, 2023 at 2:15 am in reply to: add member after product purchase #27198
    viviana
    Participant

    Actually, it is not a free account. When a person buys the virtual product, he or she is paying for the membership.
    I have to do it this way, because I cannot accept payments with PayPal or stripe. Only from a local provider in Argentina.
    Do you think that it will work?

    Thanks!!

    September 14, 2023 at 6:56 pm in reply to: add member after product purchase #27185
    viviana
    Participant

    Yes. I am using Woocommerce. I am selling a virtual product “A” and I want that when a client purchases “A”, this client is automatically added to an specific membership plan.
    Do you know hoy I can do that?
    Thanks!

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy