Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

Responsable

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • January 15, 2023 at 9:15 pm in reply to: SMP + Download Monitor #25046
    Responsable
    Participant

    I refer to the download. There you can set which member can see it. This does not work. The support of the download monitor says I should ask here. The best thing is to upload a picture. I can click on it but it is not saved or working.

    https://ibb.co/dDPkWwm

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy