Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

Peter

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • June 9, 2020 at 6:20 am in reply to: Manual Upgrade button doens\'t work #20407
    Peter
    Participant

    Hi,
    this issue is resolved. I just dont use iframes anymore (would like if it is possible in the future).
    Just a quick new question: Is it possible to upgrade a membership when customers visit a page (without a button)? Or do i have to make a new topic?

    Thanks for the help!

    June 8, 2020 at 12:27 pm in reply to: Manual Upgrade button doens\'t work #20404
    Peter
    Participant

    thank you for your response. I found out that there is an issue when i use the code within an iframe.
    I suppose that there is no way to fix this?
    I’m using the code now without an Iframe.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy