Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

babacsaba

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • October 18, 2020 at 7:17 am in reply to: The logged in user cannot comment #21349
    babacsaba
    Participant

    Hi! Before I wrote on the support forum, I did all of these. No results. 🙁

    If I remember correctly, MAYBE, the error occurred after the latest SM plugin update.

    October 17, 2020 at 4:49 am in reply to: The logged in user cannot comment #21337
    babacsaba
    Participant

    Hi!

    Infortunately it did not help. I see the Worpdress comment section on post.

    It looks like the plugin-comment has disappeared from the system. Allways use the WordPress.

    Thank you.

    October 16, 2020 at 5:31 am in reply to: The logged in user cannot comment #21176
    babacsaba
    Participant

    Hi!

    Thank you for your question.

    I tried with multiple account, with administrator account, and with simple registerd user (subscriber), tried with Google Chrome, and with Firefox. Delete the cash with W3 cash plugin, i use the F5 key in browser, deactivated, reactivated the plugins (also simple membership)…

    Nothing helped.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy