Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

Dyluster

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • June 17, 2022 at 6:21 pm in reply to: I can’t access the wordpress admin panel when the plugin is activated #24003
    Dyluster
    Participant

    I solve it. The problem was that the user with whom I entered as administrator had another role as principal. I solved it by creating another user and giving it the rank of admin (the one that comes by default), and I was able to install it and I was able to access it. Thanks.

    June 17, 2022 at 3:35 pm in reply to: I can’t access the wordpress admin panel when the plugin is activated #24002
    Dyluster
    Participant

    Hello. The access denial message appears when I log in as Administrator. That’s what seems weird to me.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy