Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

dollydancer18

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • January 19, 2025 at 7:25 pm in reply to: Paypal not allowing customers to add a debit card #29430
    dollydancer18
    Participant

    Unfortunately, if the plugin does not allow me to create webhooks, I probably have to uninstall and use a different plugin. I’ve deactivated, uninstalled, cleared token cache, etc.

    January 19, 2025 at 7:19 pm in reply to: Paypal not allowing customers to add a debit card #29429
    dollydancer18
    Participant

    I’m setting up a website for a user, and I do not have access to his Paypal, so I used my mom’s Paypal connected to the buttons to test. Using her Paypal, I was able to make the payment, but once I switched it back to the original user’s API credentials, it wouldn’t let me create webhooks for either of their API credentials.

    January 18, 2025 at 11:03 pm in reply to: Paypal not allowing customers to add a debit card #29424
    dollydancer18
    Participant

    We are both in the US, and I guess it’s a single user issue because I’m just testing it. I tested with another account, and it worked, but now I’m trying to revert it back to the real account and it is now not allowing me to create webhooks. “Create Live Webhook: Unknown error occurred while creating the webhook.: null” is the error. I’ve cleared the token cache and other webhooks as well.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy