Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

avrio

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • May 3, 2024 at 10:33 am in reply to: Member is not recorded as Logged in via the registration form #28035
    avrio
    Participant

    Additional information:

    When I log in to WordPress with a member who has registered via the form and not from the plugin, I get the error message: ” ACCOUNT PENDING: Your account is currently not active. An administrator needs to activate your account before you can login.”

    However, if I log in to the WordPress login with a member that I have registered manually with a button, I get to the WordPress dashboard.

    May 3, 2024 at 10:00 am in reply to: Member is not recorded as Logged in via the registration form #28034
    avrio
    Participant

    I don’t think I was understood correctly.

    1st way: Create member manually via “Add new” button.
    -> here the member can register in the login form of Simple Membership and is logged in. I see this with the body class “logged-in”

    2nd way: Create member via registration form.
    -> here the member can register in the login form of Simple Membership but is not logged in because the body classe “logged-in” is missing.

    I may be able to solve this by manually adding a body class when a member logs in in general. Is that possible?
    Add a classe after the login form via JS or similar, e.g. “member-logged-in”

    April 30, 2024 at 6:41 am in reply to: Account ID 0 – users get the ID 0 #27993
    avrio
    Participant

    I cannot create members.
    I can still create users as usual in the WordPress backend.

    I wonder if my hoster has made any changes. I’ll have to ask.
    But this error can really happen if the MySQL database changes? Or if other things change, such as PHP version or something?

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy