Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

yokko

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • June 21, 2024 at 2:01 am in reply to: I can’t log in with php8.0 #28294
    yokko
    Participant

    Yes. I’m trying it now. And I attached the error that is coming out first.

    June 20, 2024 at 4:34 am in reply to: I can’t log in with php8.0 #28289
    yokko
    Participant

    The problem is that I cannot log in to the WP dashboard with the WP Admin user account.
    SWPM detailed “Force WP user synchronization” is off.

    June 19, 2024 at 2:41 am in reply to: I can’t log in with php8.0 #28282
    yokko
    Participant

    1.My hosting provider is LOLIPOP. The plan is Lite. SQL 8.0.
    2.Themes are Cocoon. I tried the Twenty Twenty-Four but got the same error.
    Now I use only Simple Membership. All other plugins off.

    I can’t log in as an administrator. Other things are working. I can create a test account. and then I can read the page correctly.

    June 18, 2024 at 2:47 am in reply to: I can’t log in with php8.0 #28276
    yokko
    Participant

    Yes, it is. 4.4.8.
    The WP is 6.5.4 now, but it was the same for older versions.

    June 16, 2024 at 10:04 pm in reply to: I can’t log in with php8.0 #28263
    yokko
    Participant

    I use the latest version. However, in fact, I changed to PHP8.0, it got an error described. you knew when this error would come out, and hoped that you could propose a solution.

    May 6, 2021 at 11:22 am in reply to: I can't log in to the dashboard as an administrator #22533
    yokko
    Participant

    wp_capabilities — a:1:{s:13:”administrator”;b:1;}
    wp_user_level — 10
    It is solved.

    November 1, 2020 at 10:37 am in reply to: Automatic subscription renewal #21415
    yokko
    Participant

    Thank you. Added the missing endpoint event.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy