Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

medser

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • March 5, 2018 at 3:13 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13571
    medser
    Participant

    Ok Thanks for you help
    Ok. For now is to buy access, not sell products.

    March 5, 2018 at 8:11 am in reply to: questions protec pages #13569
    medser
    Participant

    Hello
    Yes. But for the time being not sold. In the future they will have to buy access.
    Nowadays it is a catalogue of products with prices but without sale.
    Thanks a lot

    March 2, 2018 at 5:35 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13551
    medser
    Participant

    Ahhh, ok I’m spanish… español

    for example, each client a page with a catalog and different prices
    Thanks for your help

    March 2, 2018 at 4:29 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13549
    medser
    Participant

    Hello
    I understand that each member then has a different page and membership, is that correct?
    For each new client I must create your page and your membership, manually.
    I hope your answer.
    Have a nice week end
    thanks for all

    March 2, 2018 at 8:41 am in reply to: questions protec pages #13546
    medser
    Participant

    Hello my friend
    How do I have to:
    The web is a web open to the public where you have a private área.
    There is currently a membership with a menu.
    But they are asking me that each user can have their own private page.
    Each user has to have a private page with private password.

    Thanks a lot
    have a nice day

    March 1, 2018 at 9:16 am in reply to: questions protec pages #13543
    medser
    Participant

    ok. Thanks a lot
    have a nice day!

    February 28, 2018 at 5:34 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13523
    medser
    Participant

    Hello again
    Thanks a lot for your quick response.
    sorry for my delay. I’ve been traveling

    one more question
    When I create a new identical membership. For example for a demo.And I’ll put it out in seven days.
    Every new user I give this demo membership, starts a 7 day counter?
    That is to say each new user that I believe with the demo membership, counts seven days?
    I hope to have explained well
    By the way, it’s an awesome Pluguin!! Fantastic work, I will go buying addons and offer it to my clients.
    thanks again

    February 23, 2018 at 12:55 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13486
    medser
    Participant

    Hello again Thanks for your help is very important for me.
    Yes. The translator is terrible.
    The question is: Does the Pluguin have a Premium version? With more options?
    What is the difference between free support and pay support?
    I am very happy with your help because the Pluguin is wonderful

    Thanks for all
    Best for you

    February 22, 2018 at 4:11 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13476
    medser
    Participant

    Let’s see now.sorry
    I need to teer on each page a search button to find me on that page specific terms.
    To understand, as in the sidebar of a blog put that search button.
    But just look in that page. Or on the pages of that membership. Is this possible?
    And finally have a pro version of payment?.
    What is the difference between payment support?

    Thanks so much

    February 22, 2018 at 9:28 am in reply to: questions protec pages #13471
    medser
    Participant

    Thanks for you help El Assurer. great info!!

    But i need this:

    I have a landing page for a membership.
    Can I create on that page a menu and send from this menu to other pages protected with the same membership?
    In fact customers can only navigate those pages created from the landing page that is protected.

    And the other query is, can I create a search engine just for these pages? As I can do

    Thanks so much

    February 21, 2018 at 1:12 pm in reply to: questions protec pages #13452
    medser
    Participant

    Hello
    If possible if. Explain detailed, please. Well, I’m not an expert. I appreciate your Help

    Thanks a lot!!

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy