Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
sylwia
ParticipantHi, I am aware of the Password Reset Using Link issue with plain permalinks (and I was able to make it work).
But the EditProfile Form does not seem to use urls. As mentioned earlier, I have checked it with Twenty Sixteen newly installed theme, all plugins deactivated except Simple WordPress Membership, I have also removed all swpm related translation files (.po and .mo files) so there is no custom code involved. Still, whether I modify any data or not, when I click Submit, the homepage is displayed. Otherwise, the form works. The user stays logged in. When user data is modified, it is saved correctly. Password reset also works fine. The only issue I have with it, is the homage displayed after submit.
I don’t see any logs in WordPress debug.log or the swpm logs related to the profile_form submission.
I have tested with setting explicitly the action in the swpm_profile_form (edit.php, edit-v2.php) to the EditProfile page’s url, but even then, it redirects me to the homepage.
I think I was able to set up and test everything else, and
this is basically the only thing that blocks me from proceeding to Premium, which I need to set up the whole thing.What else can I check to find the cause?
I was reinstating Simple WordPress Membership, is there a possibility something was not refreshed correctly in DB?sylwia
sylwia
ParticipantHi, thank you for the prompt response.
I have deactivated all plugins, only Simple WordPress Membership is active. I have also installed the Twenty Sixteen theme and switched to Twenty Sixteen (I have my setup on Astra), I have cleaned all cookies and cache from the browser, but still, when I click the submit button on Edit Profile I am redirected to the login page (which is currently also the home page). I’ve found today that Password Reset Using Link is not working for me because I am using plain permalinks (links are created with /?page=123, so the additional ?action parameter from the password reset url is not recognized.)
Can the problem with redirection after form submission be related to the plain permalinks to?
If not, what else can I check?sylwia
-
AuthorPosts