Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

saaaya

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • September 14, 2024 at 2:34 am in reply to: Registered members will be asked to log in on other pages after logging in. #28820
    saaaya
    Participant

    Thank you for your prompt response.
    I did not enter anything in the After Login Redirection Page section of the instructions you gave me, so I set up the member home page after login, and now I can proceed to the member home page after login without being asked to log in again. Thank you very much.
    However, when I try to go to other pages in the member site from the top page, I am asked to log in again. How can this be resolved?
    Thank you very much for your help.

    September 13, 2024 at 9:34 am in reply to: I want to change the text on the password change screen. #28814
    saaaya
    Participant

    Thank you very much. I was able to solve the problem!

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy