Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Rynhrd
ParticipantHi, thanks for the reply…
Hmmm, then a message “shopping cart will be deleted with logout” or something similar should suffice…Thanks for deleting the sensitive info in my last post, I didn’t know how else to share this info.
Can you please also delete the URL of my test system…?!Next I will integrate and test the “WooCommerce Payment Integration” plugin, I’m already excited… 😉
Rynhrd
ParticipantHi again… 😉
I made a brandnew WordPress site for tests…:
Wordpress: Version 6.0.
Theme: Storefront
Woocommerce: Version 6.6.1
PHP: Version 7.3
Plugins: WooCommerce, Simple WordPress Membership, Simple Membership After Login Redirection, SWPM Partial Protection, SWPM Misc ShortcodesAll is downloaded and installed today, so the theme and the plugins should be the current…
[deleted some sensitive information after troubleshooting]
There is the same: when I login and add a product to the cart (no matter if it is the product from the partial protected page – item “Product 1” – or from the shop – item “Product 2”) the cart is empty after logout.
After login the items in the cart are there…Rynhrd
ParticipantHi, thny for your answer 😉
No – the products are all public, anyone can see and order them. And it makes no difference where products are ordered – whether in the members area (a “copy” of the product) or on normal public pages.So I made an experiment – here is the sequence of activities and the result:
1) cart is empty, no members area is logged
2) order product 1 from a public page – in shopping cart is product 1
3) login at members area 1 – in shopping cart is product 1
4) further order – product 2 from a public page – in shopping cart is product 1 and 2
5) logout at members area 1 – the shopping cart is empty
6) login at members area 1 – the 2 products are in the shopping cart
7) logout – shopping cart is empty
8) login at an other members area – empty shopping cart
9) logout – cart empty
10) login at members area 1 – in shopping cart is product 1 and 2It seems the orders (whether before or after login) are linked to the members area.
-
AuthorPosts