Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

OMNI Web Radio

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • April 15, 2021 at 12:19 pm in reply to: Registration form does not appear now… #22459
    OMNI Web Radio
    Participant

    I managed to solve it here! I uninstalled everything and reinstalled again! Now it’s working! Anyway thank you for your attention! Grateful!

    April 15, 2021 at 9:28 am in reply to: Registration form does not appear now… #22458
    OMNI Web Radio
    Participant

    Grateful for your answer but… Exactly this is the problem: all the pages are in place and I have set up the workflow correctly but the registration form does not appear. Only the warning appears that I must register first. But how will I register if the registration form does not appear? I made several attempts and what worked previously on another site, on the new site I created no longer works. So I uninstalled everything and I will try to reinstall again to see what happens.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy