Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

glenn

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • July 24, 2024 at 4:16 am in reply to: admin username and password remains visible in login form #28506
    glenn
    Participant

    Hi

    It was Google Chrome (on a Mac). It is actually a useful feature to remember the password, to save retyping it. It just confused me when I migrated my site and the password was still there. But it is not a big. Just =switching to Firefox aand the user id and password were replaced by a blank screen. I didn’t check if Firefox then remembered the paassword or not, since I was not worried about it any more.

    It was stupid of me not to check this, but hopefully helpful to report it so others tryingout your excellent software an be aware of it.

    Glenn

    July 23, 2024 at 5:49 am in reply to: admin username and password remains visible in login form #28499
    glenn
    Participant

    I saw another post of something similar, where it was suggested it was a caching plugin. But I dont use any caching plagins. So I made a minimal working example, and I tested it in another browswe, and the problems wasn’t there. I also checked my original site in another browser and also no problem.

    So now I think it was just the normal browser behaviour remembering what was entered previously. So no issue, it is resolved. Sorry if I wasted your time.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy