Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

gipsea

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • May 16, 2025 at 4:49 pm in reply to: create user with API #30414
    gipsea
    Participant

    @admin thanks for your reply.

    at the end I revised the code, enabled CORS and finally I moved 2 steps forward but one step backward ahahah

    At the moment, the remote form is able to create a new user but only in the simple membership members without syncing with the WP users nor it seams it triggers to send the activation email. Also as side error, in the SM members, the username is shown as [incomplete]

    checking the API documentation I understood I only have to define a create query.

    Am I doing anything wrong? Have I missed any piece of information?

    thanks again

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy