Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
gcdavis
ParticipantThanks for you help, I’ll update this thread when I have changed the url as it might be useful to others.
Graham
gcdavis
ParticipantThanks for your help. I have asked the host to look into it but do you think it could it be anything to do with using an IP address in the url? I intend to buy hosting from them for this client, do you think this issue would be resolved when I do?
Graham
gcdavis
ParticipantYes /minders-keepers.co.uk/public_html
Thanks
Graham
gcdavis
ParticipantHi
No errors in server log file.
I have re-saved permalinks they were/are set to post name
This is my .htaccess file
# Switch rewrite engine off in case this was installed under HostPay.
RewriteEngine OffSetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 53
DirectoryIndex index.cgi index.php
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /minders-keepers.co.uk/
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /minders-keepers.co.uk/index.php [L]
</IfModule># END WordPress
Would it be useful for you to register on my site?
Thanks
Graham
gcdavis
ParticipantHi again
Any further ideas as the problem persists?
Thanks
Graham
gcdavis
ParticipantNo errors in the log file!
gcdavis
Participantgcdavis
ParticipantSorry for the delay in replying, I.ve been away for a few days.
http://46.32.240.39/minders-keepers.co.uk/error/
Thanks
Graham
gcdavis
ParticipantTried that mbr still same issue
gcdavis
ParticipantNo cache plugin
gcdavis
ParticipantHi mbr
I am not convinced as the site is on a public server and we don’t have any problems with WP logins
gcdavis
ParticipantHi mbr
It’s under development but public hence url http://46.32.240.39/minders-keepers.co.uk/
-
AuthorPosts