Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

GDDS

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • July 9, 2019 at 3:36 pm in reply to: Editing the Braintree shortcode contents #18574
    GDDS
    Participant

    I’ve just realised to edit the shortcode I need to edit the CSS of my theme. I’ll give it a go and report how it goes. edit: my theme is astra if anyone’s interested

    July 9, 2019 at 1:59 pm in reply to: Editing the Braintree shortcode contents #18572
    GDDS
    Participant

    Is this not to edit the actual settings page for the braintree payment button?

    I tried CTRL F: “credit-card-number” which is one of the HTML elements inside the braintree form with no luck.

    Cheers again.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy