Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

Robert

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • January 14, 2025 at 11:26 pm in reply to: Search options for protected content #29394
    Robert
    Participant

    Hi
    I guess they are SWPM messages
    null

    I would like to customize the translation of message “This content is for members only”

    January 14, 2025 at 2:38 pm in reply to: Search options for protected content #29392
    Robert
    Participant

    Thank you!
    That should work!

    I’ve downloaded and installed according to the description.
    I have one question dough…
    Is it possible to change the default translation?
    I can’t find it in the FAQ/documentation

    Many thanks
    Robert

    January 10, 2025 at 2:46 pm in reply to: Search options for protected content #29376
    Robert
    Participant

    nope, I need not logged users be able to search protected articles via WP search engine.
    Those articles are visible on the main page but not in WP search if you don’t have paid subscription.

    I think I need to update my previous posts. Google is able to index paid articles, only WP search has issues if user don’t have paid subscription.

    January 9, 2025 at 8:37 am in reply to: Search options for protected content #29374
    Robert
    Participant

    Hey, I’m glad to hear that it should work like that!

    Unfortunately for some reasons WordPress Search default engine shows different search results for users who are logged and have access to protected content while users who don’t have an account in the search results can’t see articles which has part of them protected (even if only the attachment is protected).
    On the main page, or in the category view not logged users can see those articles only the WP search engine has issues.

    I’ve tried to install a plugin Relevanssi who replace default WP search engine but results nothing has changed.

    I would appreciate your help with that.
    Have a nice day
    Robert

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy