Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

BillC

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • October 21, 2025 at 11:26 am in reply to: After Login Redirection page url link – include in loggedin.php #31688
    BillC
    Participant

    Thanks for this but it doesn’t work for me I’m afraid as it only works nicely if there’s just one single Member Level. This solution would mean there being too many protected section links on a page (there’s a lot of membership levels).

    Ideally I just need a hook to the “After Login Redirection” field value entered in the Member Level area in the WordPress dashboard.

    I was hoping it would be a simple solution which could be posted here but appreciate it may be beyond the support scope for the free plugin.

    It would be great if you can help but if not I’ll look for a developer.

    Thanks again for your assistance.
    Bill

    October 19, 2025 at 11:52 am in reply to: After Login Redirection page url link – include in loggedin.php #31664
    BillC
    Participant

    Thanks for getting back to me, I do appreciate it.

    That would work but the link must only be visible to members of that particular level who have logged in.

    I was wondering if there is a simple way to “get” the page url entered in the “After Login Redirection Page” field in the WordPress dashboard, and then display it at the top of each page – but only when the member has logged in? The displayed link would then disappear when the member logs out.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy