Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

asikhatali

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • March 21, 2015 at 1:25 am in reply to: Membership levels #1275
    asikhatali
    Participant

    Eboneu

    Try deactivating all your plugins, then delete this plug in (simple membership) then install it again then turn on all your plugins.

    This has worked for me tonight

    Asikhatali

    March 21, 2015 at 1:12 am in reply to: I does not work: New membership Level #1274
    asikhatali
    Participant

    Hi

    Your plugin was great when it worked for me, its not working any more and I am looking for help in getting it to work again. I have exactly the same issue as this person and also I put a comment on a previous support request 1258.

    After seeing this post, this one I am writing on now, I have deleted the plugh in then reinstalled it and it works fine now.

    March 21, 2015 at 12:52 am in reply to: Membership levels #1273
    asikhatali
    Participant

    I have the same issue. Can you help me to troubleshoot?
    Thanks
    Asikhatali

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy