Membership Plugin

WordPress Membership Plugin

  • Home
  • Documentation
  • Addons
  • Support
    • Quick Setup
    • Documentation
    • Premium Addon Support
    • Paid Support
    • Support Forum
    • Support Forum Search
    • Forum Login
    • Forum Registration
  • Contact
You are here: Home

3bearshs

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • June 7, 2024 at 12:37 am in reply to: Plugin suddenly crashed my site #28220
    3bearshs
    Participant

    Thank you. I may try that, but right now the site seems to be operating well without it (Somehow page protection seems to be in place and functioning without the addon; maybe it’s connected to the main plugin). If I encounter a problem again that will be my next step. Thanks again.

    June 6, 2024 at 5:24 pm in reply to: Plugin suddenly crashed my site #28215
    3bearshs
    Participant

    No — The “You must be logged in to view this content” page was showing up on every single page of my website — home page, services, contact, all of it. It was really weird. I spent a long time in the chat with WordPress last night, and we finally figured out that SWPM Full Page Protection was the specific plugin causing this problem. I still have no idea why it suddenly stopped working, but it did. So I have it disabled. Site seems to be okay now. I have not reactivated SWPM WooCommerce Addon, but it is a plug-in I need and use. I will try that later this evening when I can set up a staging site to test it. I have not made any recent changes to my site so I’m not sure what caused this.

    June 6, 2024 at 3:35 am in reply to: Plugin suddenly crashed my site #28207
    3bearshs
    Participant

    Additional update: I restored my entire site to its status 24 hours ago when everything was still working. I had hoped this would work in case something on my end had caused an issue. It did not work. The member login page is still taking over the entire site. Please help if possible.

    June 6, 2024 at 1:36 am in reply to: Plugin suddenly crashed my site #28205
    3bearshs
    Participant

    Update: A few minutes ago I also got a notification that SWPM WooCommerce Addon plugin is now disrupting my site. So I disabled that one as well. What is going on? Please, if you can help in any way I’d appreciate it.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Next Page »

Please read this message before using our plugin.

Search

Featured Addons and Extensions

  • Membership Form Builder Addon
  • Member Directory Listing Addon
  • WooCommerce Payment Integration
  • Member Data Exporter Addon

Documentation

  • Documentation Index Page

Copyright © 2026 | Simple Membership Plugin | Privacy Policy