The batch input plugin does not add a new member despite saying the import was successful. I used the same csv file I used yesterday successfully as well as redownloading the template from the site and using it. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. I have tried it on both a PC and a Mac using Chrome. Both systems are up-to-date as is chrome.
I solved my problem. The was something bad in the data and paring it down to the bare minimum got the record created. turning o the debugger showed that it had failed HOWEVER the process showed SUCCESSFUL on the import page.
I am happy to know that you managed to solve your problem. Enjoy the plugin 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.