This feature of the Simple Membership Plugin allows you to direct your customers to a URL of your choosing after they click the ‘Logout‘ link.
You can send your users to any URL which can also be a post or page on your website. The after logout redirect feature allows you to thank your users for coming to your site or advertise additional material.
Configuring Your After Logout Redirect URL
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Simple Member Plugin installed and activated on your site.
- Click on WP Membership and then on the Settings menu.
- Choose the Advanced Settings Tab.
- You will see a field titled After Logout Redirect URL.
- In this field is where you will paste your page URL. This is where your logged out users will be redirected to.
- Ensure you Save Changes.
- Now all members that click the ‘Logout’ link will be redirected to your specified URL.
Step 1) Member logs in to site and views content.
Step 2) Member decides they would like to logout.
Step 3) They click the logout button.
Step 4) The logged out member is redirected to the specified URL.